Friday, November 22, 2013

If I Woke up One Halloween Night, by Yvonne White

I would be in I Remember What You Did Last Summer.  It was August 1st, 1999. My friends and I decided to spend our summer vacation in a lake called Super Lake. In the lake, we saw an old fisherman who rudely told us to get out of the lake. One of my friends, Jake, angry at his tone, beat him up and so did my friends except me. I told them to stop, otherwise he could die, but they did not listen and they killed him. I stood there looking at the fisherman in sorrow and horror.

More than a year later, on Halloween, my friends and I were watching Scream. However, all of a sudden, a man popped out of the television screen. “I remembered what you did last summer!” he said. “You murdered me ! It is pay-back time!” We screamed as we knew it was the fisherman that my friends killed. We ran for our lives. “You cannot escape from your wickedness!” he cried, holding a knife.

I decided it was time to risk my life for my friends. I told the fisherman’s ghost to spare my friends and to take my life instead. The fisherman was amazed and said he would spare us under the condition that we confess to the police, and we agreed.

We told the police everything. The police turned to ghosts. “It is time to pay the price!” The police took out their knives instead of guns and cut off our heads. 

The fisherman looked at the camera and said, “This is what happens if you kill someone in a bad mood!” He disappeared in thin air. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment