Monday, November 25, 2013

The Terrifying Bozo the Clown, by Yvonne White

I saw the word “RUN!!!” on my forehead. I thought I must be dreaming, but I was fully awake. I looked at it, thinking it was a joke. I turned around and saw little Bozo the Clown looking at me. He had a creepy smile. It was like he was saying “I am going to get you!!!” I picked him up and threw him in the garbage.

 I felt something on my forehead again, and it was the same annoying message. I turned around and I saw the clown again, except he was ten feet tall this time.

 “I told you to run; now pay the price,” the clown laughed evilly. It bought out a hammer and I began to scream. I ran as fast as I could, but Bozo the Clown toy kept on chasing me until it caught me and hit me with the hammer.

 I did not die; instead I became a clown except I was scarier than he was. I went to people such as doctors and scientists for help. However, they screamed and warned people about me. Police came to the scene and shot me in the eyes. I fell down and died but I was still in the form of a clown. The terrifying Bozo the Clown came and told me he gave people warning. Bozo said anyone who failed to obey warnings would die, but those who obeyed warnings live.

 
The clown went down on Earth, a human during the day and a clown during the night. He continues to warn people until this day.

1 comment:

  1. I never understood why some people are scared of clowns until I read this!

    ReplyDelete