Friday, November 22, 2013

Yeejaw, It's a Unicorn, by Leah Girten

 

Honestly, what self-respecting parent lets a little girl look for her puppy in the woods? Who? She better have bug spray on, at least. I mean, come on, guys.  But, moving on, so she runs into the house after the puppy and inside this ghost is chilling and is like, “eyyy!” and she’s like “yooooooo!” and they’re both like “YOOOOOO!” The ghost continues yelling, “YOOOOO” as Emily goes to look for her puppy. Instead, What?! She finds a unicorn with a rainbow horn. Wow! Unfortunately, well, great, it ate her puppy, gosh darn it. She’s like, “okey dokey, that puppy wasn’t housetrained anyway, and I know my parents aren’t gonna do it, so I’m gonna chill on this here unicorn, yeehaw.”

3 comments:

  1. Leah: The rainbow horn is a cool detail. I like your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your beginning--it's true, kids that aren't watched by parents have the best adventures!! Thanks Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THEY POSTED THIS IM SO CONFUSED

    ReplyDelete