Friday, November 22, 2013

Nightmare, by Aron Walls

Curious to find its origins, I followed it where it came from. It led to a dead body on the street. The body looked like a decade old and smelled of rotten meat. Terrified of what I saw, I ran away. I ran and ran until the sweat of my head reached my feet. Blocking out all sound, I continued to run. I stopped when I saw a flashing light behind me. It was the police! I felt so relieved until they took their guns out. They yelled at me, telling me to “Get down; we saw the body.”  I pleaded with them, trying to explain the situation, but they would not listen. I got down and started to cry. They grabbed me and jumped. We were flying; they flew me back to the corpse that I saw earlier and threw me to the corpse. I looked at the corpse and it was me. The police were ghosts and told me I was one also. They tied me to a chair; I was yelling and begging them to let me go. They threw me into a pool of water. I woke up. It was….Inception.

 

 
 
 

1 comment: